Welcome to La Lubiane www.lubiane.fr
Your Personal Data (RGPD)
As part of our business and our business relationship with you, we collect personal data.These data will be those that you will provide us during your booking or
when you arrive at the hotel and during your payment.We only collect the necessary or mandatory data to continue our activiy.
What personal data ?
- Information about your identity (passport, identity card) : Name, date of birth, nationality .
- Information about your identity (address, mail address, phone number)
- Bank details when paying by check or credit card.
- In order to meet our legal and regulatory obligations ( Identite card, accounting management, obligations towards the credt card service)
- To manage our business relationship with you.
- Ensure the defense of our rights (in case of litigation, claims)
Where are these data kept and to whom are they communicated ?
- Booking emails and digital addresses are kept in our computers.
- The other data are kept only in the paper archive.
Our data is protected in our computers ( password, antivirus or our archives)
(local closed and accessible only to authorized persons)
- The identity cards may be sent to the police on request.
- The bank details are transmitted to our bank and the blue card processing center on request in case of dispute.
- Customer invoices are responsible for our accounting firm in compliance with regulations.
- Anonymous information on nationalities is sent to INSEE to produce statistics
How long are these data kept ?
|Purpose of data processing ||Maximum shelf life||Legal basis|
|Respect for legislation|
|Banking data = 4 months from receipt |
Acounting data = 5 years
Identity card = 6 months
|Managedment of commercial relations||Correspondance paper or digital = 1 year|
Reservation register =3 years
You have rights concerning your personal data:
- Right to be informed about the data that cincerns you and about their treatment.
- Permission to access
- Right of rectification
- Right of erasure, deletion of data
(However, we can not erase data that we are legally obliged to keep)
- Right to oppose or limit treatment
- Droit de Portability right
You can exercise your rights by writing by mail or by letter to this address. > adresse
- Direction: Olivier MAITI - Contact : e-mail :
- 10 Avenue Maréchal Joffre 06140 VENCE
- Tel: 33(0)4 93 58 01 10 /Fax: 33(0)4 93 58 84 44
- RCS Grasse : 2008A00123
- Siret : 50400046400017
- NAF : 5510Z
- TVA : FR 33504000464
retour à la page d'accueil
Dernière Mise à jour : 13/06/2018
Copyright (C) 2005 ...2018 Hotel la Lubiane .. Mentions légales